Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
Tagged by Miliat
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
- Unspeakable Acts, Ordinary People: The Dynamics of Torture by John Conroy
- All God’s Children by Fox Butterfield
- Fear of Flying by Erica Jong
- The Rhetoric of Empire by David Spurr
- Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- The Farming of the Bones by Edwidge Danticat
Tagging: Lillinox, A Girl Called Chris, Anarcho-Hillbilly, and anyone else who wants to do this (and if you’ve been tagged you don’t have to do it).